TechBrew: Intrapreneurship – Empowering Your People For Success
– Does your organisation cultivate intrapreneurs or hamper them?
– Do you offer opportunities to enable intrapreneurial leaders to develop across all disciplines?
– Do you help your leaders identify other leaders?
– How do you identify and develop leaders for your organisation to grow?
Speakers: This session features three speakers who are accelerating innovation from within their companies and who have seen first hand the transformative power of embracing an intrapreneurial culture on the bottom line, attracting talent and much much more.
– Karl Aherne, Chief Operating Officer at Fexco
– Gillian Whelan, Chief Commercial Officer at Aspira
– William Dalton, Vice President & Managing Director (Europe) at VicOne (VicOne is a Trend Micro subsidiary
MC: Donagh Kiernan, Founder and CEO at Tenego Academy
Who should attend? CEOs, General Managers, Site Leaders, Managers, business leaders, advisors, Entrepreneurs and Intrapreneurs.
Open to everyone, this session will be of interest to companies across the spectrum of sectors within our region who are eager to flex their innovation muscles in order to increase competitiveness.
Registration & Networking: 10.30am – 11am
Panel Session: 11.00pm – 12.15pm
Networking: 12.15pm – 1.00pm